Purpose of the Award:
The Young Careerist Award is presented to a young business woman of Steele County for her accomplishments thus far in her career and highlights the promise she shows in her future endeavors.
Nominees should demonstrate success and/or have an impact in some or all of the following areas:
Special Note for 2021: Young Careerist nominations will still be accepted in 2021, but no individual honorees or awards will be presented this year. Any nominations received in 2021 will be saved and considered in 2022.
- Successful achievement in their career.
- Assistance to others in their careers; or assistance to youth and young careerists.
- Volunteer effort in service/professional organizations.
- Public policy activity, empowerment or awareness particularly on behalf of women/family issues in the workplace.
- Other leadership roles within the community.
To nominate: please complete the online nomination form or complete the fillable PDF nomination form.
Check back for the 2021 deadline.
Owatonna Business Women (OBW) Nominating Committee
PO Box 942
Owatonna, MN 55060
Or email to OBW Nominations
Please indicate in the subject line: Young Careerist
You may submit more than one nominee.
NOTE: INCOMPLETE OR APPLICATIONS RECEIVED AFTER THE DEADLINE WILL NOT BE CONSIDERED.